Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Path of Glory by Mrs D. Dirige was published in 2007.

"The author believes that all creations are connected to the Creator and that the Creator is so loving that He loves to commune with His people in a very special and personal way which is beyond the comprehension of the human mind. As this is interpreted as miracle, it produces in the heart of man a connection that makes us believe in God in the spirit of faith and trust in Him.

The experiences of the people in this book changed their lives tremdously and made them understand that we have the power to go beyond human imagination."

God's love is infinite and His love is always available to us. And that God is the ultimate wisdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that this book is really a PATH.

How ?

I was reading it for a second time due to some work I am doing on the book (translating it) and it so happen that by reading a passage, the bible passage of the prodigual son appeared in my head. It so happened that the daily reading on that day, was the prodigal son, thing that I found out later on since I read the word before bed.

Prior to that event I used some testimonies of the book to share with friends. the passages seems to be read always with the right timing! isn't that strange?

GOD WILL FIND A WAY (as says the title of chapter 24)

along my translating job I don't count anymore the tears that wet my eyes, or the feeling of a presence.

This book is really a path, the PATH of HIS GLORY.

Julien